These Field Studies Council (FSC) guides are ideal for biological recorders, naturalists, ecologists and conservation volunteers – and could make ideal stocking-fillers or Christmas gifts for the nature-lovers in your life!
- Choose from introductory guides for over 100 taxa and advanced AIDGAP guides on subjects such as grasses, winter trees, British water plants and the ferns.
- FSC one of the UK’s leading publishers of wildlife identification guides (established in 1943).
- FSC works with leading authors and illustrators to co-create guides with nationally recognised bodies like Butterfly Conservation, Buglife and the Mammal Society.
- Each guide is rigorously tested by a panel of users and peer-reviewed by experts during development.
- The guides are splashproof, rucksack-sized and light enough to carry all day.
- Proceeds from sales help fund FSC’s charity to bring environmental education to all.
Buy from £4 each (plus multi-buy discounts) on FSC’s website.