News and events
NBN Conference 2019 – Network Knowledge Exchange Sessions
Part of the NBN Conference 2019 includes a series of Network Knowledge Exchange sessions. These sessions will be held on the afternoon of Wednesday 13 November and are an opportunity to find out more about a particular aspect of work related to Network business. Some will be presentation led, others will be discussion based.
The five sessions will run in parallel over the course of the afternoon, but this year, some of the sessions will be repeated allowing delegates to attend two different sessions. This is based on feedback from last year. The draft themes and timings are as shown below:
14.00 – 15:15 Parallel sessions
15.15 – 15:45 Coffee / tea break
15:45 – 17:00 Sessions continue
The available sessions are as follows and the full details will be available w/c 22 July. You will be asked to select your preferred session(s) when booking your place at the Conference.
1. Whose data are they anyway? (session will run once for the full afternoon)
2. Technical NBN Atlas session (session will run twice at 1 1/4 hours per session)
3. Provision of commercial services (session will run twice at 1 1/4 hours per session)
4. How do we value data and put a value on it? (session will run twice at 1 1/4 hours per session)
5. iSpot at 10 years old (session will run twice at 1 1/4 hours per session)