The CIEEM Awards are a fantastic celebration of the success of projects, businesses and individuals who have made significant contributions to protecting the natural environment. With all that 2020 brought us, it is more important than ever to take a step back and celebrate the successes and all the hard work that has continued to protect and restore the natural world.
So, the CIEEM Awards are now open for nominations! To find out more about each Award, including nomination criteria and deadlines for nominations, please download the Guidance Booklet. To download nomination forms, please visit the CIEEM website and click on the relevant categories.
The Awards categories for 2021 are as follows:
- Best Practice – Innovation
- Best Practice – Knowledge Sharing
- Best Practice – Practical Nature Conservation (Large-Scale and Small-Scale)
- Best Practice – Project Mitigation (Large-Scale and Small-Scale)
- Best Practice – Stakeholder Engagement
- Action 2030 Award
- Member of the Year
- Promising Professional
- NGO Impact
- Planning Authority of the Year
- Consultancy of the Year (Small, Medium and Large)
- In Practice Article (automatic nomination)
- Tony Bradshaw Award (automatic nomination)
The closing dates for nomination vary by category, ranging from 18 January to 1 February, and all information is in the Guidance Booklet:
Nominations for the Postgraduate Student Project closed in November 2020.