Land managers, please take the survey and give your thoughts!
Leading research from Forest Research and the University of Stirling is starting to understand the factors that would influence decisions and trade-offs between different methods of increasing tree cover or expanding woodlands for land managers.
Tree Cover Expansion Choices Survey
As a result of the research, the Tree Cover Expansion Choices survey has now been launched to further understand land manager views on different approaches to tree cover expansion: tree planting, natural processes (known as ‘natural colonisation’) and hybrid approaches.
Land managers from a wide range of backgrounds are being invited to participate:
• Located in England, Scotland and Wales
• Operating in conservation, commercial and public sectors
Survey Prize Draw
Participants’ time will be worthwhile, by giving them the opportunity to be included in a prize draw! Be in with a chance to win:
• A Gransfors Small Forest Axe (worth £140)
• One of two bottles of Nc’nean Organic Whisky (worth £54.95)
• One of three bottles of Nc’nean Organic Botanical Spirit (worth £33.95)
More information on the prize draw can be found in the survey itself.
The survey is anonymous and closes on 29 February.