View Network News July 2019.
In this issue:
- NBN Awards – who will you nominate?
- NBN Conference – suggestions for Technical Session
- Two new NBN Trust team members
- Masters student to measure NBN Atlas success
- A time to celebrate with SBIF!
- Living Atlases Community of Practice
- Counting the cost of accessing environmental information
- National Plant Monitoring Scheme relaunches
- The white-legged damselfly investigation project
- Every Flower Counts – again
- Launch of the NBN Atlas Northern Ireland
- My First Biological Record
- Defra Chief Scientist receives Knighthood
- Public Consultation Opens on the Biological Diversity Protocol
- Opportunity to join the NERC Advisory Network
- Nominate for the Queen’s Birthday Honours 2020