If you are a Network News reader you may well belong to organisations which share the NBN’s aim to champion the UK’s biodiversity data. If so, have you checked if your organisation is a member? If the name is not on the list you are missing out!
Opportunities only available to members, include:
- Write a blog to be shared to the Network about the work you are doing
- Feature articles about your work / event / successes in Network News
- Have your events listing on the NBN website
- A Members page on the NBN website
- Use of NBN logos – a great way to publicly demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to the Network
- Member rate tickets for the NBN Conference – CIEEM members may like to know that this would count towards your CPD.
Membership fees start at just £30 and may even be free for some organisations.
Remember, as a charity the NBN receives no guaranteed income to operate or support the NBN Atlas. We rely on membership and donations.
You can also join as an individual member from just £5.