Data Science Festival (DSF) 2020 is almost here and the call for speakers is now open.
Would you like to be part of the UK’s biggest free data event from April 20-25th 2020?
- Are you pushing the boundaries of data?
- Have you recently completed a successful project?
- Have you learned something the hard way?
- Have you defined best practices?
- Are you innovating for the future?
- If so, can you tell it in a practical, no-nonsense, sales-free way?
- Would you like to share it with over 3000 data enthusiasts?
If you’ve been working on an exciting data project that you think would benefit the data community, then why not apply? The Festival organisers are looking for speakers to offer a range of talks at this annual event in London.
In particular, they’re looking for proposals covering the topics below, but if it’s interesting and relevant to the data community you should still apply:
- Data Science & advanced analytics
- Data engineering and architecture
- Data-driven business management
- Business case studies
- Real-time applications
- Sensors, IoT & the Industrial Internet
- Emerging technologies
- Big data platforms and applications
- Big data and the cloud
- Law, ethics, governance
- Platform Security and Cybersecurity
- Visualisation & user experience