Free technical support for smaller organisations or volunteer run schemes, to set up websites and social media channels.
As a Corporate Supporter of the NBN and lovers of all things wildlife, White Rabbit Consultancy is offering 2 hours of free technical and digital marketing support each month. This time is to be used by and shared between NBN Trust members and data providers who may not otherwise have access to this support.
The aim is to help these, usually voluntary, groups and data collectors with a sounding board for technical enquiries and to increase their online presence and awareness for their particular area of focus. This time can be given in the form of advice and also practical, cost effective (in most cases free) solutions to promote and market the group or organisation on the internet and social media.
With a broad skillset in digital marketing, possible uses for the time could include:
- WordPress website advice, troubleshooting and fault rectification
- Domain name management advice
- Web hosting advice
- Data recording integration on website (iRecord)
- Set up FaceBook Page
- Review existing FaceBook page for optimal performance
- Set up Twitter account
- Evergreen Twitter post feed set up advice (free tools)
- Social content creation advice (free tools and guidance)
- MailChimp account set up and advice (free account)
- Integrate WordPress blog with social media channels
- Search engine optimisation advice
- Pay Per Click advertising advice
- Conversion Rate Optimisation advice
- Instagram set up advice
- Search engine marketing advice
- Telephony advice
White Rabbit recently worked on a new website related to identifying wildlife and recording biodiversity, and that can be seen as an example of the work carried out. Working closely with local wildlife and community groups is a passion project for White Rabbit. Creating a new website for Brighton & Hove’s Wildlife Forum is another current mission
Follow the link for help with understanding which social platforms to use and why
Follow the link for help with understanding the various aspects of building a website
For terms and conditions of services provided by White Rabbit Consultancy visit the website.
If you are a member of the NBN Trust and are interested in using White Rabbit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can put you in touch with their consultant.
Please note that the NBN is not endorsing White Rabbit Consultancy. Users need to assure themselves that the advice and service offered or provided is appropriate to their needs.