Finance and Business Manager
Tel: 0115 850 0171
Role at the NBN Trust
To manage the financial, business and HR functions of the NBN Trust.
Core work responsibilities
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Ensure budget control, produce financial reports and manage the financial and legal obligations of the Trust
- Support the Board of Trustees and Finance and Management Committee (FMC)
- Ensure NBN meets HR and other legislative obligations
- Involved with the development of a new five-year strategy with our vision being Making Data Work For Nature
- Organised successful Board of Trustees, Finance and Management Committee and Annual General meetings each year
- Lead on a financial review of the NBN Trust systems and processes and actioned all recommendations to ensure we are adhering to best practice and have the most suitable systems and procedures in place
- Achieved the Level 3 AAT Diploma with a Distinction
I have been with the NBN Trust since April 2011 in the role of Finance and Business Officer and have recently moved into the Finance and Business Manager role in April 2022. It is an exciting and busy role which I enjoy.
I recently achieved a distinction in the level 3 AAT diploma which was a very challenging and exciting course and I am now excited to implement the knowledge I have gained from my studies.
In my spare time I love to go for country walks and be outdoors as much as possible with my husband and two sons. We spend many a holiday camping in the UK with our dog Oscar!