The SBIF Advisory Group
The SBIF Advisory Group meets twice a year to support the work of the NBN in Scotland.
Advisory Group members will ensure that all stakeholders have the opportunity to contribute ideas and to facilitate the Data Flow Pathway in Scotland.
SBIF Advisory Group Members
Members of the Advisory Group represent the main sectors involved in biodiversity data. The Advisory Group is chaired by Ellen Wilson (who also represents RSPB) and its current membership is:
- Biological Recording in Scotland (BRISC)
- Biological Records Centre
- Cairngorms National Park Authority
- Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
- Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management
- Marine Scotland
- National Biodiversity Network Trust
- National Museums of Scotland
- North East Scotland Biological Records Centre
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Scottish Government
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- Scottish Wildlife Trust
- Stirling Council
SBIF Advisory Group meeting minutes
Meeting minutes are published below, after they have been approved by the Advisory Group. Approval is generally granted at the next meeting.