News and events
NBN Conference workshops 2017
Part of the NBN Conference 2017 will involve a series of workshops relating to the NBN Atlas.
The five workshops are as follows:
1. How can the NBN Atlas work better for marine data? – Workshop lead is Paula Lightfoot
2. An Atlas for all – is the NBN Atlas supporting different uses and different users? – Workshop lead is Tom Webb
3. How can the NBN Atlas better support the NBN Data Flow Pathway? – Workshop lead is Barnaby Letheren
4. The NBN Atlas – a demonstration and future development discussion – Workshop leads are Holly York and Jo Judge
5. What are the barriers to sharing data on the NBN Atlas and how can we overcome them? – Workshop lead is Ben Deed
Booking onto a workshop
You can book onto a workshop when you complete the registration process. You will have the opportunity to give a first and second choice when doing so. Numbers will be restricted by workshop and your second choice may be the workshop that you attend.
The programme for the workshops is as follows:
Thursday 16th November 2017
14.15 – 15.45 Discussion workshops
Five parallel sessions. At the end of each workshop a set of clearly defined actions will be made, with responsibility for taking the actions forward determined and agreed by the group.
15.45 – 16:15 Coffee / tea break
16:15– 16.45 Workshop feedback to the auditorium – what are the next actions?
16.45 – 17.00 Q&A