News and events
NBN Conference Terms and Conditions
National Biodiversity Network (NBN) Conference Terms and Conditions
- Registration for the NBN Conference is not confirmed until both the Registration (Booking) Form and Conference Delegate Form are completed.
- Each delegate will need to complete a separate Conference Delegate Form and return it within 7 days of booking.
- Conference Registration Fees are non refundable. However delegates can nominate another delegate to attend in their place.
- Registration is only accepted on payment of the correct fee. Delegates should ensure that the correct rate is selected. In the event that non-members should select the member rate NBN will request payment of any additional amount.
- The individual member rate registration will only be available if the individual member is attending in their own right and not on behalf of / representing a business, scheme, society, charity or other similar organisation
- All delegates will be added to our Network News email list if not already signed up. Delegates can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com or following the link in the newsletter.
- The ‘Early Bird’ offer is only available until 23.59 on Friday 15 September 2017.