This interactive workshop will boost your confidence and ability to write a great science paper that will be cited again and again.
The course will run with a mixed audience of external learners and CEH staff and PhD students.
This workshop focuses on getting high citations. The workshop will study the following, using group and individual exercises:
- How to write a good title
- How to write a good abstract
- Thinking about your audience
- Maintaining a narrative thread and not submerging your audience in too many messages
- Finding a transparent scientific language
- Marshalling your argument
- Using figures
- Ending in a clean conclusion
- Social media and other forms of promotion
MSc & PhD students/researchers, industry, environmental consultancies, public sector
Sign up closes 6 days before the event.
Please visit the CEH website for more information and to book