Chaired by the National Biodiversity Network’s CEO, Dr Jo Judge, this symposium – organised by Public Policy Exchange – offers delegates from national and local government, voluntary organisations and the private sector, the opportunity to discover the latest policy developments in biodiversity, and to develop solutions for how to protect our natural environment for decades to come.
- Analyse the Biodiversity 2020 strategy and assess its imapact on environmental protection
- Discuss approaches to work with the business sector ensure they comply with biodiversity regulation
- Assess the 2017-2019 Agriculture Bill to establish how it will help protect land and water supplies
- Explore how water companies can better monitor and identify environmental pollutants
- Consider the implications of the National Water Quality Framework and its impact on both society and the environment
- Debate approaches to ensure successful collaberation between different authorities and stakeholders
- Learn the repercussions for humans and the natural world if we fail to sufficiently protect our biodiversity
- Improve their awareness of the impact biodiversity and water management has on health and well-being
Details of the full symposium programme are available.
To book, please visit the Public Policy Exchange website.