Explore the UK coastline and record the living seaweeds you find to help us monitor the effects of climate change and invasive species.
How to get involved
1. Read the instructions and identification guide PDF (1.9MB) to find out which species we are targeting.
2. Go for a walk along the seashore and look for living examples of any of the 12 seaweed species.
3. Note your sightings on a recording form PDF (360KB).
4. Email a copy of your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it
– See more at: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/take-part/citizen-science/big-seaweed-search.html#sthash.TdLjdRUu.dpuf