NBN Working Groups
Six Working Groups will oversee delivery of objectives and actions either for an entire Strategic Aim or for groups of actions.
The NBN Secretariat will coordinate regular meetings of these groups to bring together teams of people that have identified themselves as keen to play an active role.
The six Working Groups are:
- Quality control and verification, Biological recording online and Improving biological data flows
- Mobilising historic data
- Increasing use of our data
- Captivating and engaging people
- Supporting and developing the Network
- Strategy for the UK Species Inventory
N.B. There were originally eight working groups, but Quality control and verification, Biological recording online and Improving biological data flows were merged into one group in August 2016.