Join or donate
Does your company want to demonstrate to your employees and clients the value you place on Biodiversity?
By supporting the NBN you will play a significant role to protect wildlife data that will help shape the future of biodiversity in the UK for future generations.
To help you find out more abouy what we do we have produced a short video – Introducing the NBN and the NBN Atlas.
By becoming a corporate supporter we can offer you
- A personalised framed certificate confirming your support
- NBN Corporate Supporter logo for use on your website, company publicity and reports
- NBN logo for use on your website, company publicity and reports
- Recognition in the NBN Annual Report
- Recognition on the NBN website
- Network News, our monthly e-newsletter, sent once a month to an email address of your choice
- Information session on the work of the NBN for staff and / or clients (depending on level of support)
- Opportunity to write a blog on NBN website relating to your work to promote biodiversity
- Opportunity to be an important part of the UK’s largest partnership for nature
- Opportunity to support the UK’s biological recording community including hundreds of volunteers
- Opportunity to support the largest biodiversity database for any country in the world – the NBN Atlas
Academic corporate supporter
Includes all the above plus
- One free student place at NBN Conference (depending on level of support)
- Preferential opportunity for students to submit abstracts for speaking slot at NBN Conference
- Recognition in NBN Conference Programme
We appreciate that your organisation may not be able to offer financial support but can offer in-kind support to NBN. We are looking to work with organisations that could offer a variety of in-kind support including
- donation of equipment for volunteer recorders e.g. garden hand tools, microscopes, head torches
- graphic design services
- data entry support to mobilise historic data
- technical support for schemes and societies to set up websites and social media channels
- promote the NBN by carrying articles in magazines and / or sharing links on social media or blogs
- offering to host NBN events and meetings
To find out more about how your company can support the NBN please contact Giselle Sterry, Membership and Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 9247132.