View Network News – October 2021.
In this issue:
- NBN Conference – more speakers announced!
- Wildlife data from the NBN Atlas is key to tackling the biodiversity crisis
- New Lead Developer for NBN Atlas
- Douglas Boyes
- iNaturalistUK and its place in biological recording data flow
- Record wildlife – a fun way to help nature
- Connecting Civil Servants to celebrate nature
- ‘Precision’ citizen science
- GBIF and Atlas of Living Australia partnership
- iNaturalist project updates
- Biodiversity Net Gain (BNG) survey
- New initiative to save Wales’ threatened species
- CJS Focus on Careers in Ecology & Biodiversity
- Bio-Dem wins GBIF Ebbe Nielsen Challenge 2021
- Rewilding half a million acres of Scottish Highlands
- Using citizen science for early detection of tree pests and diseases
- Boost for UK’s rarest lizard as over 140 are released back into the wild
- Vacancy – Part-time Data Assistant, GiGL
Subscribe to the monthly Network News, for free!