Two positions for Data & GIS Specialists for Sustainable Management of Natural Resources & Wellbeing of Future Generations, are now being recruited.
Working to the Enterprise Data Management; Specialist Adviser, the post holder will be responsible for the delivery of specific data and GIS projects as part of Natural Resources Wales (NRW’s) wider programme to deliver new approaches to the Sustainable Management of Natural Resources (SMNR). The post will also contribute to the delivery of evidence in support of the legislative reporting obligations under the Environment (Wales) Act (2016), Wellbeing of Future Generations Act (2015) and the Welsh Government Natural Resource Policy (2017).
The post holder will work across NRW Directorates and Departments and engage with external stakeholders to assist the Specialist Adviser in defining the requirements for data and information and manage projects that will ensure the delivery of evidence to support the Sustainable Management of Natural Resources. In addition to this, the post holder will support and help drive the delivery of an online data and information portal, as part of the new ways of working under SMNR.
- Directorate: Evidence, Policy & Permitting (EPP)
- Team: Knowledge and Information Management
- Location: Any (Bangor preferred)
- Grade: 5
- Post Number: 102726 & 102727
- Reports to: Enterprise Data Management; Specialist Adviser
- Contract type: Fixed Term 31 March 2019
- Work pattern: Full time 37 hrs per week
- Grade / Salary: Grade 5 / £28,215.00
- Application closing date: 8 May 2018
- Interviews to take place on: TBC
Further details about this position and how to apply can be found on the NRW website.