Are you inspired by birds and nature and passionate about science?
The British Trust for Ornithology (BTO) is seeking a new CEO to lead this vibrant organisation, champion its values and deliver its vision of ‘a world inspired by birds and informed by science’.
The vacancy has arisen further to the retirement of Andy Clements, who has been CEO for the last 13 years, later this year. Andy was a Trustee of the NBN for several years.
Details of the post
- Full time (37 hours) permanent post
- Based in Thetford, Norfolk with the flexibility to work at home or from the David Attenborough Building in Cambridge occasionally.
- 11% employer pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays on joining
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts on books, and social events.
- £75,000 to £85,000 depending on experience
Closing date for receipt of applications is 1pm on Friday 5 June 2020.