Outside the Honeypot: Wildlife Recording in the Urban World
The FSC is delighted to host the National Forum for Biological Recording’s 2021 Conference.
This Conference will be hosted online, over Zoom.
This year the conference has the following aims:
- To understand the wealth of recording and monitoring undertaken in urban area
- To discuss how NFBR can better support urban recording
- To link biological recorders and citizens in an urban context
- To understand research in the urban world
- To celebrate our rich natural heritage and show how nature can thrive in an urban context
Find out more about the National Forum for Biological Recording on their website.
Price: Attendee – £5 (subsidised rate)
The event will be held over two days and include the NFBR AGM
Book via the FSC website