Outside the Honeypot: Wildlife recording in the urban world
In light of the coronavirus situation, the NFBR Conference has been postponed from April / May until 22 – 24 October.
Please keep an eye on the NFBR website for more information in due course.
- To understand the wealth of recording and monitoring undertaken in urban areas
- To discuss how NFBR can better support urban recording
- To link biological recorders and citizens in an urban context
- To understand research in the urban world
- To celebrate our rich natural heritage and show how nature can thrive in an urban context