Tel: 0115 850 0171
Role at the NBN
To assist in the management of information for the decision-making processes for the National Biodiversity Network Trust.
Core work responsibilities
- To manage the running of the Secretariat office including managing maintenance requests, liaising with the landlord, dealing with health and safety matters such as keeping staff policies, risk assessments and fire checklists up to date.
- To prepare and circulate any relevant papers for the Board of Trustees, Finance and Management Committee and Stakeholder groups and to manage the documents produced by the Trust.
- To lead on arranging meetings such as Trustee, Stakeholder, workshops, staff to include arranging dates, venue, catering, accommodation and travel and invitations.
- To manage all insurance policies for the Trust
- To assist with GDPR compliance
- To issue membership renewal reminders when required and within specified time periods
- To assist with general queries
I feel very fortunate to work for NBN as I have a strong interest in animals and nature. Having graduated in 2011 my career has predominantly involved working within the animal welfare sector and volunteering for local charities so I am very excited to take on the new challenge of Administration Officer.
I am a keen walker and will often be out with my partner and dog exploring the countryside on the weekends. I recently developed an interest in bees and hope to transform my yard this year with pollinator-friendly plants to encourage urban bees.